Our page on Condolence Messages offers a curated selection of 100 best condolences.
Be sure to check our list of sympathy quotes to help you express your support when posting on social media.
Crafting a heartfelt message can be challenging, but our collection provides inspiration and guidance for creating a message that is sincere, appropriate, and honors the memory of the departed.
Browse our selection to find the right words to convey your sympathy and offer support to those in mourning.
- You and your family are in my heart and mind. My condolences on the passing of your father.
- It's terrible to hear about your loss and I express my sincere sympathy to you and your family
- I am deeply saddened by the loss that you and your family have encountered. My condolences.
- My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. May God give you the peace that you seek.
- May my condolences bring you comfort and may my prayers ease the pain of this loss.
- I offer you my thoughts, prayers and well-wishes during this dark time in your life.
- I extend my deepest sympathies to you and your family. May the soul of your mother be at peace with our Heavenly Father.
- I am deeply saddened by the news of your loss. I pray that God will grant you strength. My most sincere condolences.
- I can't imagine what you must be feeling right now, but I want you to know that we are just a phone call away. My heartfelt condolences.
- Please accept my condolences, just know that I am here for you, please don't hesitate to reach out, especially during this difficult time.
- May care and love of those around you provide comfort and peace to get you through the days ahead. My most sincere condolences.
- I hope that our Lord brings you and your family the much-needed peace during this sad time. My condolences to you and your family.
- I am honored and blessed to have known your uncle. He was truly a blessing in my life and I will miss him. My condolences.
- Prayers and fond memories are what we have to remember our dearly departed. My most heartfelt condolences.
- Remembering her wonderful and gentle soul will forever remain in our hearts. May she rest in peace!
- A good heart has stopped beating, a good soul ascended to heaven. We part with our beloved grandfather in pain.
- May our Lord bless and comfort you and your family during this time of grief. Please accept my sincere condolences.
- We will never forget you. We will pray for him as he prayed for us. May God give him eternal rest.
- I am truly sorry to hear of the loss of your mother. Please accept our condolences and may our prayers help comfort you.
- I will never forget his kindness. May God give him eternal rest and the family the strength to bear the great pain.
A helpful way to cope with grief is to write about the person and craft a respectful condolence message.
That's why we've compiled a list of 100 compassionate condolence messages to inspire and guide you in creating the best message for your loved one.
When writing in such a sensitive situation, it's crucial to choose your words carefully.
Those who are grieving will appreciate being reminded with respect and positivity, and with a proven condolence message.
- My heartfelt condolences go out to you and your family. I will surely miss the presence of such a lovable and kind person.
- A prayer, a flower, a candle, and sad tears of pain on your grave, our dear grandfather.
- I am truly sorry for your loss. Your uncle will be missed, and he will never be forgotten. May his soul rest in peace.
- May God put her in a special place where she will be watching over us, the people who loved and cherished her!
- May God forgive and accept her soul into the Garden of Eden, near the throne of whom she seeks and loves!
- Condolences to the bereaved family. My tears are flowing for a friend, a great girl. May God rest her soul in peace!
- Despite the loss of the physical presence of your father, we know that God has assigned him to watch over you throughout your life.
- In this sorrowful time, we would like to extend our heartfelt condolences to you. May our Lord comfort you and your loved ones.
- I know that what you are going through right now is very difficult. Just know that I am here for you. I am truly sorry for your loss.
- I would like to offer you and your family our deepest and most sincere condolences. May the soul of your grandfather rest in peace.
- Our condolences to you and your family on the passing of your aunt. May our friendship and prayers ease you through this difficult time.
- I loved too much and I lost. Today you're not where you were, but you will always be in my heart. May God rest you in peace, our dear mother.
- Words may not suffice to express the heartfelt sorrow that I feel for the passing of your mother. Please accept my condolences.
- Dear John, we are terribly sorry to hear about the passing of your mother. May our condolences bring you peace during this painful time.
- Sofia, we want you to know that we are deeply sorry to hear about your father's passing. He was a wonderful man, and may he rest in peace.
- Losing someone dear to us is never easy :( ... If there is anything I can do, please don't hesitate to let me know. Please accept my condolences.
- With a heavy heart, I pray for the eternal repose of someone who embodied distinguished humanity.
- In times of loss, words often seem inadequate. May God rest her soul in peace, and may angels always be there to comfort you.
- A beautiful soul, full of love and faith, has ascended to heaven, leaving behind loneliness and sadness, but coming closer to God.
- Words cannot express the depth of my emotions. Please accept my condolences to the entire family. May God rest her soul in peace.
Condolence Message Sample
We want to help simplify the condolence card process, so you can focus on expressing your sympathy in a thoughtful way.
Personalizing our sample condolence notes with a condolence quote can be a great way to show your support.
Short Condolence Messages
If you prefer a more brief and short condolence message, please check out our page for examples.
Short messages work well for flower notes or for those who want to keep their condolences concise.
- A person who departs from this earth never truly leaves, for they are still alive in our hearts. Through us, they live on. My condolences.
- Your father will be terribly missed. He was loved by all of us and will be cherished in our memories forever. Our condolences.
- Flowers and prayers go out for our dear grandfather and great-grandfather who left us too soon.
- We are deeply saddened by your loss. May our prayers guide his soul to our Heavenly Father. Sincere condolences!
- We are deeply saddened by the news of John's passing. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
- A mother is the most precious being on earth. No one and nothing can fill the void created by the loss of our dear mother.
- May the love and mercy of our Lord be bestowed upon you and your family during this unfortunate time. My most sincere condolences.
- Our beloved mother and aunt were called to the Good Lord last night. May God rest her soul in peace.
- I am deeply saddened by the loss of your brother. He will be truly missed, and I will include him in my daily prayers.
- We pray to the Good Lord to comfort the souls of those left desolate after the tragic disappearance. Our condolences.
- May the soul of the dearly departed rest in peace. May my prayers help guide her on her journey to our Creator.
- No one can understand how hard a separation is. It remains only the eternal memory in our hearts of our dear grandmother.
- May fond memories of your mother bring you comfort during this difficult time in your life. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family.
- When we lose a loved one here on earth, we gain an angel in heaven who watches over us. Our most sincere condolences to you.
- Sincere condolences to the families grieving the immeasurable loss they suffered. Please accept my condolences.
- At this difficult time in your life, we pray that God will grant you the peace you need to get through this. Sincere condolences!
- Our souls are hardened by the pain of hearing about the unfair disappearance of someone we knew, appreciated, and admired. May God rest his soul.
- No one can prepare you for a loss; it comes like a swift wind. But take comfort in knowing that he is now resting in the arms of our Lord.
- We are deeply pained, and words are of no help in expressing the sorrow we feel at this moment. Sincere condolences!
- Please accept my heartfelt condolences. Words cannot begin to express the sadness you are feeling right now. May God rest his soul.
Condolence quotes are a fantastic way to show your sympathy in any situation.
You can find a unique set of sympathy quotes online on this condolences portal.
Light a Candle
A flower bouquet is beautiful and lasts for a while, but a digital candle lasts forever.
You can light a candle for your loved ones online and keep it as a memorial wherever you are.
- I cannot even begin to understand what you're going through right now, but I would like to offer my prayers and condolences.
- We lost a great friend, but the universe received a new beautiful star. My condolences to you and your family.
- In this tough time in your life, may our friendship, sympathy and heartfelt condolences bring you comfort.
- Sent with love and remembrance to get through this tough time. Our most sincere condolences.
- Hearing about your loss has deeply saddened me, but I know that this is far from what you are going through right now.
- I am truly sorry to hear about your loss. Your mother was a great woman and she will be truly missed and will always be remembered.
- Please accept our condolences on the passing of your sister. It was an honor to have known such a great person. Sincere condolences.
- Remembering you and Louise in our minds and in our hearts. My condolences to you and your family.
- May her soul rest in peace, I believe that God will accept her with open arms for all the good she has done while she was on this earth.
- Losing someone we love is nothing easy, we can realize that we are blessed to have been able to share in his life. My condolences.
- Nothing is more painful in life as the separation of a jewel. God rest his soul. My most sincere condolences.
- We join our friends with thoughts of comfort in helping them get over the immense void left behind by the loss of their beloved father.
- His kind face remains forever in our image. You retired quietly, the same way you live in the world of good and righteous.
- We would like to express our sorrow and condolences to you and your family. She will be a part of our prayers from now on.
- Wishing you peace to bring comfort and the courage to face the days ahead and loving memories to forever hold in your hearts.
- Our hearts are filled with sorrow upon hearing the news about your father's passing. Our most sincere condolences.
- We were coworkers of Martin. Words cannot express our sorrow. The office won't be the same without him. Martin will be missed.
- After the tears have dried and the goodbyes have been said, all we have is happy memories that we've shared with our loved ones.
- I cannot believe you are no longer with us… I have to believe that God has bigger plans for you. Sincere condolences.
- We are sorry for your loss. Niklas was such a great person, He will live on in our memories forever.
Simple Condolence Messages
- Our hearts go out to you in your time of sorrow.
- We offer a thought of comfort and condolences to the grieving family.
- Our collective hearts are heavy with sympathy.
- Sharing in your sorrow with love and friendship. Our condolences.
- No words can describe how sorry I am for your loss.
- Words fall short of expressing my sorrow. My condolences.
- I'm always there in your hour of need. May her soul rest in peace.
- Someone so special can never be forgotten.
- I will be thinking of you in this moment of pain.
- Thinking of you at this time of loss.
Gift Ideas for Memorials
Sending flowers for any memorial has always been a well-respected gesture of condolence and sympathy across many religions.
It's a safe way to show respect, and many florists offer high-quality flower packages for all budgets.